Date: 25th Feb 2020
Time: 7.00pm – 10:00pm
Place: JJ House
Design Thinking is not an exclusive property of designers—all great innovators in literature, art, music, science, engineering, and also increasingly in business practice it.
– Some of the world’s leading brands, such as Apple, Google, GE, have rapidly adopted the Design Thinking approach.
– Design Thinking is being taught at leading universities around the world
– All startups try to leverage the design thinking techniques.
In our ABC#35 Networking & design thinking we will:
– understand what is the design thinking & why is it so popular
– learn the design thinking principles and how to apply them in daily work/life
– work in groups to experience by ourselves some of the design thinking techniques
– solve a real case and learn design thinking by doing
To coordinate the event and bring extra-value, we have invited Joyce Oomen to join us as a host. Joyce is an innovation- and portfolio management consultant/ facilitator widely experienced and knowledgeable in areas of innovation management, portfolio management, service design thinking and lean startup. She has founded Pimcy Innovation & Portfolio Management in 2015 to help companies accelerate innovation . Clients include Rabobank, Infrabel, ING Lease, Agfa Healthcare, Cevora, Cosun and many other large and SME companies.
Learn more – website: https://www.pimcy.nl/
Learn more – linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/innovation-accelerator/
If you are interested in the topic of the event and want to expand your network and simply have fun Tuesday evening, you are more than welcome to join us and bring a friend.
Important note: Registration through Eventbrite is necessary to attend the event https://www.eventbrite.com/e/abc35-networking-design-thinking-tickets-93935775433