Date: 26th Nov 2019
Time: 7.00pm – 10:00pm
Place: JJ House
Antwerp Business Community is happy to announce the topic of our November event: ENTREPRENEURSHIP!
Most of us have dreams and ideas that inspire us. What are yours?
– Do you want to be your own boss and get more freedom to travel the world?
– Do you want to start your own innovative company that will help to solve global problems?
– Or you want to build a side-project / community of like-minded people or another activity that will give you energy and motivation boost?
Unfortunately, just a few people take real actions to realize their big vision. It is always a wrong timing, lack of energy / funding / expertise / good ideas, routine and other priorities in life that makes it difficult to start.
Life is short. Take ownership of yours. If you do have a dream and vision, break the routine and kickstart your entrepreneurial journey straight away. If not, it is time to think of one 🙂
This event is co-organised with Rubicon Incubator that organizes intensive retreat programs designed by and for entrepreneurs to help & inspire them to achieve their dreams. The programs are organized for small groups of 10-15 like-minded peers with the help of professional mentors & coaches focusing on self-awareness, founder mentality and actionable steps to start their entrepreneurial journey & make it a success
Learn more – FB: https://www.facebook.com/RubiconIncubator/
Learn more – website: https://teamrubicon.be/
During this event, we will:
* share our personal views, ideas and thoughts about entrepreneurship
* discuss key questions and steps you need to consider before becoming an entrepreneur
* get to know key concepts of idea validation & test it straight away with a startup pitch from the audience
* learn main lessons from the entrepreneurial journey of Rubicon Incubator Founder Mathias Lamiroy who successfully started 4+ companies
If you are interested in the topic of the event and want to expand your network and simply have fun Tuesday evening, you are more than welcome to join us and bring a friend.
Important note: Registration through Eventbrite is necessary to attend the event: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/81191220125