Date: 29th Oct 2019
Time: 7.00pm – 10:00pm
Place: Armentekort (De Keyserlei 58, Antwerp)
Antwerp Business Community is happy to announce the topic of our October event – EMPOWERMENT.
The concept of empowerment is central in management & leadership: to be a good leader you need to be able to empower the people you work with by building trust, inspiring them and leading by example. Empowerment is about helping others see all the possible options & being able to choose one they want.
This event is co-organised with ArmenTeKort – innovative non for profit organization based in Antwerp that aims to fight poverty through the concept of empowerment. ArmenTeKort organizes a buddy program for people in need and those who are eager to empower them by sharing time & attention with them. More than 700 buddies have already participated in the program!
Learn more: https://www.armentekort.be
During this event, we will:
* share our personal stories & thoughts about empowerment
* learn about key concepts of empowerment
* talk about neuro-linguistic programming and how it can help to build trust in relationships
* practice the ability to stimulate the talents of others and increasing your resilience by doing several exercises
* get to know ArmenteKort: their story, strategy & vision and how we can help
If you are interested in the topic of the event and want to expand your network and simply have fun Tuesday evening, you are more than welcome to join us and bring a friend.
Important note: Registration through Eventbrite is necessary to attend the event: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/abc-32-networking-empowerment-tickets-76067410673
Files to be downloaded: